AIIMS UG Admit Card 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 on aiimsexams.org paar. The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019 released on 15th May 2019. AIIMS UG MBBS Entrance Examination going to held on 25th & 26th May 2019 (Two Shifts). Candidates may download AIIMS UG Admit Card and AIIMS UG Hall Ticket 2019 using Registration ID, RUC Code & Password. AIIMS exam is a national level examination organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
It is a media for admission in MBBS programme offered by various AIIMS Institutes across all over India. Candidates will get admission in AIIMS Delhi, Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Nagpur & Bhopal campuses. This entrance exam will be conducted on 25th & 26th May 2019 through online mode. Here we are providing details about AIIMS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019.
AIIMS UG Admit Card 2019 Download from www.aiimsexams.org 2019
The Exam authority will release the AIIMS hall ticket 2019 via online mode only. No offline mode will provide admit card to candidates. Without a valid admit card, aspirants will not be allowed to write the exam.
The admit card mentioned the printout details like IP Addresses, Candidate Name, Exam Center, Exam Date, etc. Aspirants should carry the AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 till the admission process gets completed.
The authority will not issue the duplicate hall ticket after the exam. In case of any correction in mobile number & email ID or address should be reported to the AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS 2019 Important Schedule
Candidates kindly read the given details for AIIMS Exam 2019. Read all important dates and schedule before attending the examination.
|Exam Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Name||AIIMS UG (MBBS) Entrance Exam 2019|
|Basic Registration Dates||30th November 2018 to 14th January 2019|
|Status update||16th January 2019|
|Correction of deficiency||17th January 2019 to 22nd January 2019|
|Released Final Status||25th January 2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus||29th January 2019|
|Generation of Code for payment of fees and city choice||29th January 2019 to 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st February 2019 to 12th March 2019|
|Uploading the AIIMS UG Admit Card||15th May 2019|
|Online Exam Dates||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Declare Result||12th June 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 2019|
|Session Start||August 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card – AIIMS UG Hall Ticket 2019 Released Date
Candidates can download the admit card from 15th May 2019. AIIMS exam will be conducted through computer-based/online mode. The entrance exam will be conducted on 25th & 26th May 2019.
The exam will be conducted in 02 shifts, i.e. first shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and 2nd shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM). After the completion of examinations, candidates can check their results through the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 will be released on 12th June 2019. Aspirants will be able to participate in the AIIMS MBBS UG counseling process in the month of July 2019 as per their obtained rank. AIIMS Counselling process will be conducted in various rounds.
The AIIMS is a national level exam held once in a year. Through this exam, aspirants are provided admission in the MBBS programme. This entrance test is organized every year by AIIMS Delhi. Admission is provided in various AIIMS in states like:
- New Delhi
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
Here we are providing some simple steps to download the AIIMS admit card:
- Visit the AIIMS official website link aiimsexams.org 2019. (link will be given above)
- A new page will redirect on the screen.
- Enter the required information carefully like Candidate’s ID, RUC Code, and Password.
- Enter the security code.
- After filling the details carefully, click on the “Login” button.
- The AIIMS UG admit card 2019 will appear on the screen.
The aspirant is advised to take the extra printout of the AIIMS UG admit card 2019 for further use.
Details Mentioned in the AIIMS Admit Card 2019
Following details are printed in the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019:
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
- Exam Timing
- Exam Centre Venue
- Other exam related guidelines
Documents Required on AIIMS Exam Day
It is must to bring the AIIMS hall ticket along with one valid ID proof. Aspirants also have to bring one photograph with admit card. ID proof should be the same as printed in the application form. Aspirants may carry any one of the valid ID proofs given below:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- 12th Class Exam Admit Card
Guidelines for Candidates
Here we have mentioned some guidelines which should be followed by the candidates at AIIMS exam centre:
- Check all mentioned details in the admit card and visit the exam hall to get familiarize with the venue/location.
- Aspirants with benchmark physical disability must report for facilitation during entry.
- Applicants note down that the hall ticket will not be sent by offline.
- Aspirants must bring their admit card, valid ID proof in original and one passport size colored photograph.
- The exam reporting time will be 7:00 AM for First shift & 1:00 PM for Second shift.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 8:45 AM for first shift and 2:45 PM for second shift.
- Applicants have to go through the Biometric Capture, Photo Capture & other formalities before the exam so they are suggested to reach the exam hall before 30 minutes.
- Prohibited devices like Watches, Cell Phones, Calculator, Bluetooth or any other electric device will not be carrying.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end of 3.50 hours.
Applicants should leave the examination centre after handling the copy of ‘AIIMS UG Hall Ticket 2019’ to the invigilator.
Candidates can download their AIIMS UG Admit Card 2019 using by above-mentioned link. Advised to all candidates’ kindly reach on exam centre before exam time. We wish all candidates for their AIIMS Entrance Exam. We hope all candidates obtained good marks in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019.