AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019 Released | Download AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 @ www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri is going to release the instant Mangalagiri AIIMS Nursing Officer (Sister Grade II), Stenographer, Warden Male, Medico Social Service Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Hall Tickets today. The AIIMS Mangalagiri Non-Faculty examination is being held on 21st September 2019. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019. Stay connected on our page. Similarly, the officials have been uploaded AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 on their official site.
Latest News: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer Admit Cards 2019 uploaded on www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. For your convenience, the direct link of the AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 is going to be placed here.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019 – Complete Details
AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019 | All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Officer Exam Date
|Examination Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer (Sister Grade II), Stenographer, Warden Male, Medico Social Service Officer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Examination Dates||21st September 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||09th September 2019 (Released Now)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Selection Process for AIIMS Mangalagiri Non-Faculty Post 2019
If you want to get a job in AIIMS Mangalagiri, then it is important to know here what the selection process of AIIMS Mangalagiri Non-Faculty Post 2019? If you do not know this, then it does not matter. We are going to talk about it here. Soon the Board had issued a notice for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019. Everything about the selection process is mentioned in that notification. If you have not read that then you are putting here for your convenience. However, AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer is to be recruited from below given rounds.
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Documents Verification
AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Exam Date; Admit Card
Do you know what AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Exams will be on which date? If you don’t know then there is nothing to worry about. Because this is what we are going to tell here. It is important that the AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Exam is going to be held on 21st September 2019. And yes AIIMS exam will be through online mode only. Due to this, the board is going to release the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit card on its official site soon.
Take the documents together in the AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Exam 2019?
Many aspirants will not know which documents to take along with them on the exam day. If you do not know this, then it is very important to know here. We are telling here about some important documents that you have to take with you on the exam day. And yes, take a photocopy of one of these with you.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- College or School ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
What not to take with you on AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer Exam day?
Also, it is very important for you to know which things are not to be taken with you. For your information, below are some similar things that you do not have to take with you on the AIIMS Mangalagiri exam day.
|Log Table||Pager||Box Geometric|
|Whitener||Slide Rule||Any other communication device|
What is the print on the AIIMS Mangalagiri Non-Teaching Admit Card 2019?
It is very important to mention this thing together. You should know which information is printed on the hall ticket. At the same time, you have verified some things very carefully. If you feel that some data is not printed correctly according to you, then immediately contact the Board to fix it.
- Full Name of the Candidate’s
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Exam Name
- Test Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Instructions for the AIIMS Mangalagiri examination
- Signature of candidate and exam authority
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in Admit Card Important Instructions
- The Admit Card has to be downloaded from www.www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in using your login credentials on My Page using the Group Blink through the AIIMS Recruitment tab.
- Print 02 copies of the AIIMS Admit Card: One copy is required for the CBT Exam and the other is to be carried for recruitment formalities should you be qualified.
- The AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card printout should have Domain IP, printing Date and Time in the first line on top. Those Nursing Officer Admit Cards that do not have the above details shall be treated as INVALID and shall not be entered in the exam hall.
- Please verify ALL DETAILS printed in the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate ID, other related details, photographs etc.
- In case of any discrepancy on CBT admit card please send an e-mail to the Assistant Controller (Examinations) from your Registered e-mail ID only IMMEDIATELY providing all details after that necessary updating can be done.
- Please keep handy, 02 recent Passport Size Coloured photograph With White Background. Paste 01 Photograph In The Space Provided On CBT Admit Card. The other Photograph is required to be carried for the Exam Centre. Do not paste the second photograph, but bring this with you when you attend the CBT Exam.
- And also many more instructions (Like Dress Code & ID Proof) need to read. We have provided the complete instructions list at the end of this page.
Steps to Download AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019
Those candidates who are waiting for the AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019 should know how this download is done. So for your convenience, we are going to tell you the steps of how to download here. It is not that it is very difficult. You just have to follow the simple steps given below and you are done. So let’s tell you!
- First of all, you have to open Mangalagiri AIIMS official site which is here www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in.
- Search for Recruitment link here.
- If you find it here, see the link of the AIIMS Mangalagiri Nursing Officer admit card 2019 here.
- After clicking on, a new page of AIIMS Mangalagiri Non-Faculty Hall Ticket 2019 will open.
- Now here you have to enter the application number and password.
- And finally, click log in.
- That’s it, your AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019 is in front of your eyes.
- Download it on your mobile / computer and keep it.
- Take a good print and keep it for the examination day.
To Download AIIMS Mangalagiri Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Released Now)
Read Scheme of Examinations: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here
We hope that the above information is of great use to you. If you want to know more than this, please visit All India Institute of Medical Sciences official site. And yes, if you liked our site RightRasta.com, do not forget to save it. Thanks.