AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Released @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in admit card | Download AIIMS Jodhpur NS OA Steno Hall Ticket: The officials of the Jodhpur AIIMS has released the Office Assistant & Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket from 30th November 2019. The applied candidates can download the AIIMS Jodhpur Stenographer Admit Card 2019 from this page by using the below-given link. The Board is planned to conduct the OA & Steno written Exam on 10th December 2019.
So all the applied candidates can download the AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card 2019 on this page. All the candidates who are applied for this job must download the Exam Hall Ticket from 30th December 2019. Similarly, you can visit the official site that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for another exam updates. Further details candidates can check all the given below sections.
AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card 2019 – Summary
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Post||AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant (NS) & Stenographer Recruitment 2019 (Group B & C)|
|No of Posts||Officer Assistant-18 & Steno-34|
|Exam Type||Online Written Exam|
|Exam date||10th December 2019|
|Exam & Job Location||Rajasthan|
|Status of Office Assistant & Stenographer Admit Card||Released on 30th November 2019|
AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant & Stenographer Exam Date
The officials of the AIIMS Jodhpur are going to conduct the written exam on 10th December 2019. So all the applied aspirants can download the Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card from the given link. Without Admit card no applicants will allow entering the examination centres. Along with the Hall Ticket, the candidate needs to carry any government-issued ID proof.
- 10th December 2019 (Tuesday)
- Officer Assistant (NS) – 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Reporting Time 07:30 AM to 08:30 AM)
- Stenographer – 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM (Reporting Time 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM)
Details Present On AIIMS Jodhpur Hall Ticket 2019
The following details are present on the AIIMS Jodhpur Hall Ticket 2019. After downloading the Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card, check whether the given details are correct or wrong. If any spelling error or any mismatch is there then the applicants have to intimate to the officials.
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Exam Board Name
- Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Duration of the Online Examination
- Exam Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
- Name of the Written Exam
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Exam Takers Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Full Name of the Applicant’s
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male or Female)
Important ID Proof’s Need to Carry for Assistant & Stenographer Exam 2019
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Office Assistant/ Stenographer Admit Card
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee ID
- And any another id assigned by the Government
Steps to Download AIIMS Jodhpur Admit Card 2019 @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- First of all, visit the official web website of the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur @ www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- After the official site will open, see Recruitment Section is here.
- In that section, check for the link AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that blinking link.
- Then you will reach on admit card login page.
- Enter your details User ID and Password.
- Then you will get your AIIMS Jodhpur Exam Hall Ticket on your screen.
- Download and check all the mention details.
- Finally, take a printout and carry it to the online written examination hall.
Click to Download Admit Card – Download Admit Card
Read Exam Notice – Read Here
Download Mobile App to Check Jodhpur AIIMS Updates: Download Here
We hope above provided details about AIIMS Jodhpur Office Assistant Stenographer Admit Card 2019 is very helpful. Also, make this website in bookmark for getting more news about Rajasthan Exam. Thanks.