AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020: Download All India Institute of Medical Sciences NORCET Staff Nurse Call Letter from this page. The Delhi AIIMS releasing CBT Written Exam Hall Ticket at www.aiimsexams.org. Hence, we are providing complete details about the Staff Nurse exam 2020. Also, we are providing the date of releasing the CBT Exam Hall Ticket on this page. Candidates, also noted that the NORCET Staff Nurse Exam going to held on 8th September 2020.
Latest Update: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 (Out) at the official site. If you are waiting for the AIIMS Staff Nurse Exam Date and call letter, then stay with this page. Here we are giving you all the details about the Staff Nurse Exam that is very important to know you.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Exam Board||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi|
|Post Name||AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Total Number of Posts||4647 Vacancies (After Increased)|
|Online Form Schedule||5th to 18th August 2020|
|AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card Released Date||2nd September 2020|
|Exam Date||8th September 2020|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Online Mode)|
|Exam Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer CBT Exam Date
According to the news, the Nursing Officer CBT Exam going to be held on
1st 8th September 2020. Similarly the AIIMS officials complete the application form on 20th August 2020. Probably the Staff Nurse Exam will be organized next month. As per the schedule, candidates may download their CBT Exam admit cards from first week of September 2020.
Important Dates of AIIMS Nursing Exam 2020
- Date of Published Notification: 4th August 2020
- Opening Date of Submission Online Form: 5th August 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18th August 2020
- Exam Date: 8th September 2020
- Date of Released Admit Card: 2nd September 2020
Documents to Be Carried For AIIMS Staff Nurse Exam 2020
Do you know what preparations you have to make on the day of the AIIMS Staff Nurse Exam? If not, then you should know that you have to take supporting documents along with the AIIMS Staff Nurse admit card. You have to bring ID proofs from the below mentioned-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter I-Card
- Employee ID Card
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card – Important Instructions
- NORCET Admit Card is valid only if printed with Date and Time of the printing and Domain IP Address.
- The hall ticket that has a clear print of your uploaded photograph and your signature on given declaration.
- Shoes / footwear with thick soles, large buttons are not allowed in exam hall.
- Make sure you do not bring any prohibited items with you including mobiles, watches electronic items, and ornaments etc.
- Use the back of Nursing Admit card for rough work, no additional rough paper will be provided.
- Please return Nursing Admit Card at the end of Nursing CBT Exam at appropriate place.
- Verify your details in NORCET Admit Card, if any discrepancies, must be brought to the notice of the Assistant Controller of Exam immediately.
Details Present on AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Admit Card
Do you know what to do after the AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Admit Card arrives? If you have downloaded the Staff Nurse Call Letter 2020, then you have to keep some things in mind. Once the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card comes to you, you have to check its details.
- Candidate Name
- Parents Name
- DOB of Candidate
- Application Number
- Application ID
- Center Name
How to Download the AIIMS Delhi NORCET Hall Ticket 2020?
Step-1: Visit the official web page of the Delhi AIIMS which is – www.aiimsexams.org.
Step-2: After open, find the page of the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam 2020.
Step-3: If available, click on it and you will be reached on the AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse admit card page.
Step-4: Later, you have to enter the Candidate ID and Password.
Step-5: After the checked, click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step-6: That’s it, your AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card is in front of you, download it, and take out the print.
When will the AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card be released?
The AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card released on 28th August 2020.
When will conduct the Nursing Officer CBT Exam?
The Nursing Officer CBT Exam going to held on
1st 8th September 2020.
How many posts are available in Nursing Officer Recruitment?
A total of 4647 posts are available in Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
We hope about details of the “AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020” are useful for aspirants. For more details about this exam, please keep visiting the Delhi AIIMS official web portal time to time.