AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 (Out): Apply Online Form for Airports Authority of India Manager and Jr. Executive Vacancy (368 Posts). This is a good news for candidates, because the AAI JE notification released. For this reason, Authority released online forms. The application forms will start from 15th December which will be filled by 29th January 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form by reading the AAI Junior Executive notification. Due to this, you can get all the details related to AAI Recruitment on this page.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 – Details
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification | Check Vacancy Details
|Authority Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Recruitment Name||Manager and Junior Executive|
|Total No. of Posts||368 Seats|
|Starting Date of Junior Executive Application Form||15th December 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job & Exam Location||Across India|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
AAI Manager and Jr Executive Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Notification: 26th November 2020
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 15th December 2020
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form:
14th29th January 2021
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee:
14th29th January 2021
- Admit Card Released Date: To be Announced
- Exam Date: To be Announced
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
Eligibility Criteria of AAI Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications (As on 30.11.2020):
- Manager: BE/B.Tech Degree in related branch and having 5 years experience.
- Junior Executive: B.Sc/B.Tech Degree in related subject/stream.
Age Limits (As on 30.11.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: Manager – 32 Years, Jr. Executive – 27 Years
Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per AAI rules.
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2020 – Application Fee
Candidates may deposit the AAI Junior Executive Vacancy Exam Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Female: Rs. 170/-
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020?
- First of all open the official site of the AAI – www.aai.aero
- Open the AAI Career page.
- Check AAI Recruitment notification.
- Click on the online application link.
- Enter educational and other related details.
- After enter the details finally deposit the application fee.
How many posts released in Junior Executive recruitment?
A 368 posts released in Junior Executive recruitment 2020.
When are the application available for the AAI Junior Executive vacancy?
The applications of AAI Junior Executive recruitment staring on 15th December 2020.
What is official site to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020?
Candidates visits the www.aai.aero to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2020.
We hope candidates like the detailed page AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020. Applicants kindly visits the AAI official site to get news. Also stay tune site RightRasta.com to get recruitment updates. Thanks.